The enrolment process is summarised below
- Go to Acceptance of Offer website at pmb.politap.ac.id
- Click on “Register Now” and choose one of open Admission Track
- Fill your identity; your full name, gender, telephone number, email, date of birth and place of birth.
- The fourth step, fill in the data from the school, please first select the province, then the district/city, then the type of school, then fill in the name of the school (If the name of the school you want does not appear, please fill in the NPSN of the school), then fill in the major when high school / vocational school and the last content of the year of graduation
- Choose the study program you want on the list. After completion, please continue to select “REGISTER NOW”
- Pay enrolment Fees and Submit
All International Students are required to undergo a Colour Vision Test and Medical Examination from the Hospital.
Submit the following documents by the stipulated deadline indicated on the offer email to complete your enrolment.
- Passport-sized Photo* for Student Card
- Scan of ID Card
- Scan of Result Colour Vision Test and Medical Examination
- Scan of Parent’s Declaration Form
- Student’s Declaration Form
- Scan of Passport and Visa
Your Student Card will be mailed to you after you have successfully enrolled (matriculated) into your course.
* Please refer to the guidelines below for the Passport-sized photo for the Student Card:
- Use a recent passport-sized colour photograph (taken within the last 6 months) with plain white background.
- Show the full face and without headgear. Headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features.
- Photo must show the frontal view of your head and shoulders.
- Hair not across and/or covering the eyes/eyebrows.
- To observe proper decorum (in hairstyle) that is befitting of a SP student.